Thursday, December 11, 2008

Week 58

And with this post I am officially caught up in my weekly timeline :D I'm sort sad that I didn't get a Thanksgiving themed cartoon in...oh wells, Enjoy~!Anastacia, Richard B., and Meme! Make fun of my cartoons will you :p
Daniel and Meme! :D
Anastacia and Meme! So I was on a banquet when I noticed that there were sacrament trays in the prep room. I made sure that they didn't come back with us in my little "look around to see if we got everything" phase of clearing out of the building banquets.

Brian G., Meme, Karen, and Barbara! So this is the closest I got to referring to Thanksgiving adventures. I saw Madagascar II and I just thought the scene with the penguins applied to catering quite nicely!

1 comment:

Nancy White said...

Umm the one with Richard . . . Hilarious! I can imagine EXACTLY his laugh you are talking about . . . *sigh* I liked the comics this week. Coming back for pumpkin crumble . . . That's why I go down to the kitchens after work :) Tee hee. Thanks Chelsea!