Monday, November 10, 2008

week 55 on week 56! :D

See! I promised I'd keep doing these, no worries guys. Anyways, I've done this before where I just do the comics a week later because I'm a tad bit bogged down. So this post is for last week and there will be more for this week...I just have to draw them ;D Enjoy~!

Elizabeth (WS) and Meme! Come on, you guys know that when you end up serving a friend, a teacher, or (in this case) a TA you act more particular than usual. Well...I do. Anyways when I did serve my TA is was funny because I tried not to treat him differently from the other people at the table, but he sat where I kept on serving him last at the table X( But he hasn't said anything about it in class and I don't think he will. :D
B2, Chris O., and Meme! So I had this problem the other day with my rack-up and it just reminded me of a time in Sacrament meeting where the speaker said, 'It would be a sad existence if you couldn't walk' and that's when I thought that a handicapped person might get offended...therefore inanimate objects MUST feel the same :D Careful what you say my friends...very careful XD.
Random Guy, Riley, Meme, and a random waitstaff! I was told one day by Allan that I couldn't do my dishes because they were making a movie in the dish room. I bet him hard money that such a thing was ludicrous. If I thought a little into the future I could possibly conceive them making a movie about how to use the new dishwasher, but it didn't dawn on me and my 100 odd-ish dishes that I had to wash. So I pitter patter on down there to the second floor and lo and behold there was a camera crew and a very bright light...touché Allan, touché.
Amy, Daniel, and Meme! Take a look at the accident log sometime. Go ahead, it's worth it.
Meme and a random wait staff! I actually don't know anyone in particular with this much avarice for the Twilight series, so if you do, you can imagine you are in one of my comics...unless you are a boy because that wait staff has a their hair in a bun...unless...

:D I hope you enjoyed my belated comics! :D

2 comments:

sararz said...

haha! Love them!! I miss the accident book... although a lot of my accidents weren't reported. Just a lot of the stupid ones that people put down(reese, parker, chris okano)...

Strawboat said...

stupid ones? But those are the only ones I DO report XD jkjk