Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

It's that glorious time of year again! Ol' Hallows Eve :D It's one of my top 3 holidays...I can't really choose a top 1 because I like to celebrate all holidays, but it's one of the best to be sure!
Anyways I managed to eek out one comic for you to celebrate the day :D Enjoy~!
Melissa and Tammy as Princesses, Joe S. as a Dinosaur, James as the Incredible Hulk, Meme as Sherlock Holmes, Tamsin as Watson, Daniel as a bassett hound, McKell Brooke and Nancy as Flora Fauna and Merrywether respectively, and Michael J. and David Lew as Ninjas! Ok...you may notice this is rather pasted together...literally. But I did not have a scanner nearby that I could use so I decided to get this up by another means...

So I thought I'd share a comic from a year ago :)
Joe (I don't know his last name actually...) as Jack Sparrow, Me as the Conch guy from POTC2, Elizabeth as Elizabeth Swann, Chris O. as Davy Jones, and David L. as the closer! :D I love this comic! It's how I came up with my characteristic David Lew...character...anyways...Happy Halloween!

As a side note, I just want my readers to know I've put myself on 'Football only' status for catering. So I won't be working much...at all...and therefore I won't get much material for comics. But I am still going to do them! :) they just might be a bit off, but I'll do my best.

4 comments:

sararz said...

AW! It's Joe! Mitchell (sorry i always wrote/said his name with an ! at the end of it)

Michael said...

Football only? Isn't there only one football game left? Whatever shall we do without our dear Chelney? Or is it Chelnie? Or just plain Chelny? Or I suppose Chelni? I just don't know anymore. Life is losing all meaning.

Anonymous said...

Incredible Hulk!

TRUCKER SMASH!!

pure gold

Unknown said...

Thank you for having visited my blog.
You draw well !