Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 59 time warp!

Leeet's do the time warp agaaaaain~! Enjoy~!

Meme and Uncle James! So I was cleaning out a house with my Uncle when we came across a very nice set of champagne glasses and I had a hard time throwing them away. I thought to myself that it ought to be easier because I break glasses all the time at work, but it was not so. Of course irl my Uncle was nicer to his volunteer helper, but I thought it added to the comic.
Scott, random wait staff, random BYU student and old man, and Meme! Over the break I got my wisdom teeth out and it was quite the challenge to eat solids...let alone quickly. I made this connection with catering where there are some tables that we serve that tend to take awhile to eat, and you just want them to EAT FASTER. But they don't, and you learn patience real quick (or learn to hover obstinately hehe).
Meme! As we know there are a lot of centerpieces to choose from to use on our banquets. I was originally going to have the centerpieces insulting me like the flowers do to Alice in 'Alice in Wonderland'...but then I thought this was more amusing that they were vying to be used on my banquet.


No comments: