Friday, January 16, 2009

Week 62+!

With this last post I am up to date once again (whoot) and I have a treat for you in store! See, I started drawing my comics in a format in an attempt to do a one panel jokes and such, but when I first started drawing comics in a one page multi-panel format. Well, next weeks comic will be in the multi-panel format AND it's a continuation of a previous comic. Enjoy~! :)

Joe S. and Meme! So I've always wanted to hold a sign up and dance at a street corner but usually my rationality gets in the way so I never do (I hear they pay well...). So I wondered to myself "Would I wear a sign if catering made me?" The answer is probably yes...but I wouldn't dance, so there.

Meme and one of the guys that took one too many candies at the catering booth! Oh I wish , I wish this was true. Well, not really, I don't want to be sued...but it's an amusing thought. Of course when you're giving out free candy and fliers, which one would YOU pick?


Ok, so this comic is from my 'volume 1' of catering comics and is the precursor to next weeks comic. :) Just try and guess hehe.Meme, Tammy, Sara, Lazel, James, Brian, Tommy, random guests, Michael J., and lots of squished wait staff! Ah, the fish head. I've never served a salmon like that personally, but I've seen the aftermath and it's not pretty. But with this comic; I had a lot of ideas that week and I wanted to incorporate them all in a creative way. I also didn't sketch it first in pencil, so for me there are lots of mistakes, but no one else knows what they are so just ignore my random last panel...I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorites, if I'm allowed to have any haha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha "The Sammy Stare!!" I LOVE IT!

James said...

The Fish head... oh the fish head...