Tuesday, September 2, 2008

week 48!

Ok, just forewarning you, I got a little carried away this week. Not only was there University Conference, but I also have had a few ideas for comics that have just been bursting inside of me waiting to be drawn! Oh...and there's football :D whoot! Go cougars! Anyways, Enjoy~!

Sid, Anastacia, and Me!There's nothing better to do when on a stressful banquet than to listen in on what's being said over the radio because you know that's where the example of a more 'stressful' banquet is to be found XD just kidding...usually it's me over the radio anyways %(

Anyways, thank you Stacy for providing us with a little comic relief. May we always use 'making the broken-bulb sound' in our daily lives! ;)
Me, Tina, Tammy, and Anastacia! Ah...Maple Syrup...what's even more ironic is that we went to IHOP later that week :D But I got stuff without Syrup...ok it has NOT scarred me, but it's still ridiculous how much syrup there was!
Ladies attending Education Week, Me, Marie, Mitchel, Michael, and an Old Man attending education week! Education Week also brought about the advent of Catering taking on it's mercenary duties by lending it's staff out to other places on campus (see other comics). But I've always wanted to do this comic, and now I can (with a little addition of humorous flair)!
I think his name was Trenton?, Nikki, and me! haha. This happened on Tammy's banquet...but I thought I'd show what happened on back at the WILK (she was Out of Building). :D
Me, Sid, and Richard! I was approached with the idea of doing a 'Captain Sid' series...perhaps it'll continue just like I intend for my other running gags. :D

:D I did a few more comics than the usually intended...less than 8...anyways the other three are in the next post! So Enjoy~!

No comments: