Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Week Joe!

So you know those weeks that you work with the same person, like, all the time? Well this week I had the 'privilege' (jk) of working with Joe S. and I have to say he is an excellent source of comics. Ensuite, Enjoy!

Little Girl Joe made cry, Me, and Joe S.! Forward: People don't realize the power of comics. You can say something happened a certain way...but really in the end it happens the way I want it to happen because I can embody you in cartoon form for all eternity! I should become a history writer...*sigh* ok, soo i really am not that heartless! Anyways this comic embodies whatREALLY happened. It was a beautiful sunny University Conference morning. I was a humble and lowly wait staff and Joe was my captain. I was busy fishing out drinks for 3/4's of 4500 people when Joe comes up and 'hides' an endangered (meaning it was going fast) chocolate milk because he doesn't like Orange Juice. Well, eventually we ran out and we were only handing out Orange Juice when a family comes up with a little girl. I had to tell that little girl that there was nothing to be had but OJ! Ensuite...she yells "BUT I DON'T WANT ORANGE JUICE" and starts to cry. Karen dutifully tells Joe that he made a little girl cry. Who am I to be an insubordinate to my captain! He was the one that set it aside! *innocent look* :D
Me and Joe S.! So my adventures with Joe continued this week at the Honors Banquet. :D As a side note, this banquet marks my one year mark at catering! Cool huh? Anyways, he and I were trafficking dishes to and from the Morris Center because of the changing of dishwashers in the WILK when there was one flat cart that was trying to pull a 'Free Willy' and escape off the Dock at the Morris Center. We've all witnessed such carts and we all know how horrible it would be if it fell! We both realized it at the same time and stopped it a few feet from the end of the dock and that is what inspired this comic. :D
Me, Nancy W., Rebecca, Joe S., and James W.! This happened at football (whoot!) and of course it was all in jest. But it was worthy of being embodied in comic form. Yes that is James at the dock ;) and if he does actually get a bean bag I might just have to accidentally spill maple syrup all over it XD.

p.s. I suppose these are considered 'extras' cause I didn't put them up in the third floor kitchen. It's not that I'm trying to get more people to come to this website *shifty eyes* it's that if you look at the board I put these up on...it's awfully crowded. I feel kinda bad consuming a board that belongs to everyone ;_; so yeah...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that James is sitting in a bean bag . . . it's hilarious :D