Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 64

So I lied. If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted for awhile and I actually don't intend to post the comic that I originally promised (though it is coming) (see last post). I've had a sort of drawing block that usually comes along with writers block; drawing comics became more of a chore than a hobby for awhile there. So I must apologize for my lack of vigor in drawing you guys comics. I think it's coming back to me though so no worries!

I do have a few comics for you this week, so I hope it compensates a little for the past 3 weeks! Enjoy~!

Muffins! Ok, so ever since I was introduced to muffinfilms.com I've ALWAYS wanted to do a comic about muffins, but I never really found something good enough. Well, I quite adore what I came up with here and I hope you do too! Explanation-wise I was going through the muffins on my banquet and there was a really ugly one that I set aside from the other muffins in a section on the tray that I deemed "the unservables" in my mind (you've all done it I'm sure). Since I like to give inanimate objects character, this comic was born. One might also say "You jerk! How dare you ruin that muffins self esteem!?". Well, all I have to say to you is muffins don't have feelings. What were you thinking? ;)
Richard! Ok, imagine yourself going off of 4 hours of sleep, going into work, and then getting the urge to draw comics with no material whatsoever. It makes this comic 10x's more funny I think. This is kinda what I mean by my 'writer's block'. Maybe I'll just start drawing random scenery at catering...but that's harder than people...anyways.

No comments: