Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 65

Yay comics! :D So I was going to do a comic for President's day, but I didn't get to it yet. So know that in about a week, if you really want to, you can read a comic about president's day, a holiday you probably didn't even celebrate anyways. Enjoy~!
Meme and Richard! So I just have to say that Richard is an unending source of good comics. Thank you Richard. This comic is inspired by how sometimes captains' don't always realize how long it takes to do a certain task (and also to those who choose to take their sweet time doing a task that can cause complications). I must admit that I don't always work as fast as I could, but I hope I never sink so low as to take 45 min to do a 2 min task. Michael J. and his roommate! So...I've been voted catering's 'most likely to drop a dish' in our little catering awards this past fall catering party. An honor to be sure. As such I know what it's like to have a haunting conscious about how many glasses I manage to break. Ok...so maybe it's just me. In the great words of Doug-who-knows-everything "It's not the first time it's happened and it won't be the last."
Jonathan and Meme! So every once in awhile, we change the codes for the doors at catering! What with the new age of texting (if this hasn't occured to you yet) you can make little acronyms and such to help you remember said codes. I personally thought it would be funny if this was actually true...an override code for when you mess up too many times that spells out 'idiot'...ah...so amusing. By the way, you can mess up three times before it locks you out...yes...

6 comments:

Michael said...

Good week of comics. However, I can't believe you painted me blue. Now I look even more like a beached sea creature...and you missed coloring one of my flippers.

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, i love this blog. you're freakin awesome

Anonymous said...

I am soooo glad I know about this now. Go catering.

Strawboat said...

pssh, I don't mess up! Besides, it's not every day you get to draw your friends as a manatee.

:D thanks for reading guys! :D

Unknown said...

Haha! I love it Chelsea! I can hear Richard in my head because I'm sure he's said it to me! I also love the whole I-D-I-O-T thing!

Strawboat said...

I don't think I can think of a better person to have said it! And now that I've thought it, I can't stop thinking 'idiot' every time I punch a code. It makes me smile :)