Friday, February 27, 2009

week 66!

So though it would have been cool to do something about it being the 66th 'week' of my Go catering comics...I fell ill this week and opted for sleep instead of drawing with my free time (though I had ideas this week, what a paradox). But I did manage to eek out a comic. Enjoy~!
Meme, Meagan B., Richard B., and Tammy B.! Yay for another installment of the Captain's card game! At work I'll occasionally come upon someone looking for something in vain (like bev naps or something). I'll ask them what it is and it'll take me a few seconds to find it. While I still can't find some things (like the currently oh so elusive plastic tablecloths...they're not where they're supposed to be!), I find this ability that most captains have to be quite taken for granted. My favorite was after I'd done this for someone they exclaimed "I swear! Captain's have this summoning ability" and it made me giggle. :D

No comments: