Wednesday, March 11, 2009

One Minute Wonder One

So I have a big midterm this week and find that I won't be able to draw comics like I had planned. So I decided to try something new. There's a website that I participate in that they give you a word and then you write on it for 1 minute. Well that's what I'm going to do here i.e. I'm going to make a comic in under a minute. They won't be anything fancy and I'll probably save the jokes I like the most for well drawn comics...but yeah. Enjoy all the same~!


Me and a random wait staff! So this past week the dishroom changed it's cleaning supply. To us, it just means that it's a different color. I know Hazcom man would have a fit that I don't yet know it's name, but I've never known pinks name either sadly (DPF 72 or something like that) ...That being sad, the old sanitizer was pink and the new one is yellow...but telling someone to yellow and blue doesn't have the same ring as telling them to pink and blue. As far as I'm concerned, it's still pink and I'm not color blind.

5 comments:

sararz said...

AHH They changed them?! Thats just wrong! It really isnt the same "go yellow and blue the chaffers" doesnt have a great ring to it! I vote still say "pink and blue" and be color blind!

Unknown said...

I was wondering what people would call the new sanitizer. I'm glad to know you will still call it by its proper name of "pink."

Strawboat said...

I have no intention of ever calling it yellow...even when we get new employees heheheh

Unknown said...

So I was closing last night and I told a couple waitstaff... who happen to be named Aaron and Aaron... to pink and blue everything... one of them asked me if we could call it... "Piss and blue"!!! Ahhh!!

Strawboat said...

Ew...I am going to come up with a punishment for the first wait staff that says that to me. Something very horrible...EW!