Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 68!

You know...we all have sad tales to tell and reasons why we are a week behind in blogging. But I'm going to look past that today and just relish in the joy that is comics, for I have some for you now! Enjoy~!
Tammy and me! So I really wanted to go home early one day this past week and this is what I imagined I could do to make it 'come to pass' so to speak. I am quite lucky when it comes to spinning wheels. Especially rigged ones.
Ruth, me, and a random customer! So I love to draw Ruth's hair. Just like I like to draw my swirly eyes, it gives me great pleasure to be able to incorporate these things into my comics. This one did actually happen. I was quoting Tool Time when a customer came up to this scene of Ruth and I messing around. Needless to say it wasn't very professional, and we refrained from goofing off again until the customer was WELL out of hearing range...and sight... :D

Well, I hope you enjoyed them. :D

No comments: