Monday, March 2, 2009

Week 67!

Whoot! It's a Monday guys! You know what that means! Comics!!! :D Whoot! Enjoy~!

Richard, Jason, and Me! So I saw another catering company on campus the other day and decided that we needed a catering mafia. Of course...it would just have to be an enigmatic being in catering that slowly took out other caterers and the members thereof were unbeknownst to everyone else...haha...I had to look up the uniform for Jason's Deli and it was actually online!!! HA~! But what would be the worst that BYU students would do? Make the other caterers feel guilty?

President Obama, Me, President Eyring, and President Monson! Wow...I didn't think I'd ever be in the same sentence as those people...I should write sentences with my name and famous people more often...anyways, so I doubt this comic would ever be true. I would be very excited to serve the President of the United States of America and quite star struck when giving President Obama his dessert. Just not as excited as I would be to serve someone I revere as much as President Monson.
Me and Mariah! Mariah actually came up with this idea...because she was the one that actually looked it up. I looked it up...but I didn't want to make a comic about my definition. I've met many a wait staff who have to have me repeat and explain what I'm asking for when I request chaffers. So no worries guys, just don't bring me any bugs please. I have no sympathy for them. Plus I'd just let chaffer's go, and that would be bad for the Provo ecosystem!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm finally on your blog!

I love the chafer bug comic. You're so creative! You'll find my definition of chafer if you spell it with 1 "f" like chafing dish is spelled.

Thanks for the comics. I always look forward to them.