Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week 72~!

I'm just so excited that I got these done on time that I decided to post this today! :D Enjoy~!

Me, Mitch, and Hillary C.! So I got a promotion at work. I am the opener! I personally think it sounds a lot cooler than the closer...but the closer has a tv show so I don't know how useful my opinion is there. Anyways, so when I'm tired I tend to ramble about even odder things than usual. Since I am the opener, you probably will be seeing a few more of these comics where I picture myself as tiredly saying silly things.

Me as a Detective, Jesika W. as Colonel Mustard (who said a colonel had to be a guy eh?), Chelsea M. as Miss Scarlet, and Callie S. as Miss Peacock! I was setting up for a banquet and I literally said "Ok, it's in the WILK with the Honors Program and blue table cloths." and of course I connected Catering with the board game Clue. Now none of those three other girls work for catering...they're my friends and they wanted to make a guest appearance and I thought they aught to! :D Of course I couldn't remeber if there was a Miss White in the game or if it was Mr. White...so I just made Jesika a Colonel! :D

2 comments:

Nancy White said...

It's Ms. White . . . And I volunteer myself for that character next time. Hee! :D

Strawboat said...

:o I can't believe I forgot! I should've just put you both in there to have my bases covered...lame for me...