Sunday, July 12, 2009

week 77! :D

Hey guys! So I have been gone for a bit, which is hardly a plus for my 'consistency record'. But I am glad to report that I've got some comics for you today with more on the way! :D Enjoy~!

Dean and Me! So I had told my family about the trucks I drive at catering and one day I was driving my dad's truck with my little bro when he said the smashing phrase portrayed in this comic and I really just had to apply it to a comic.

Sierra and Me! My sister loves the dolphins at Sea World and everytime I see the picture of the dolphin in the shirt room that tells me to smile, I think of my sister...and that the dolphin just looks plain silly with name tags in it's mouth as if it were to eat them. I won't name any names... but you know who you are.
Me and Mele! So we as Captain's (well, at least I know I do) always joke about this policy; not because we don't enforce it, but because it uses the word termination. hehe.

No comments: