Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Week 80~!

Hey guys! So I've got a couple of comics for you today. One of them from a captain's meeting and one a tribute to some other comics that I've been reading. I WOULD have had them up yesterday but then I decided today would be a better day to put it up. Enjoy~!


EFY kid! So in our meeting, we were discussing treating all of our customers as equals. Specifically the EFY kiddies. They don't just go through the line, get their apple, brownie, and lunch and are automatically happy from the various increments of food. They are PEOPLE! And all I got out of this lecture is this comic. That EFY kids have a happiness bar and it is slowly filled by food items. :D on the last phase with the brownie, you should probably imagine this in the background.

Brooke and Me! There is a great website called Left-Handed Toons(by right-handed people) and I love them! I just hope I'm not infringing on any rights by doing this tribute comic...but I've been wanting to do this pun for a LONG time and couldn't think of an excuse to do so because it was so horrible. But I felt what I came up with is in tune with the websites humor...though not nearly as good I would imagine. Basically I drew this whole comic (writing and all) with my left-hand. Cool huh?

Also, good news! It has been one year since I started this blog! :D But not one year since I started comics...but yay anyways!

No comments: