Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week 78 and 79!

Forward: These are comics I did on vacation but never got around to putting up until I got back from...vacation. The first three (week 78) were done because my sister wanted to be in my comics. As is tradition, I usually make fun of people who make requests, so these are some things that I've been teasing my sister about. I suppose this system is detrimental to me being given ideas...but it amuses me and therefore I mean no offense, just amusement...if that makes sense? Anyways, Enjoy~!
Sierra and Me! So my sister went to a Spanish speaking mission and also just got back from it. So, instead of writing 'hahaha' she writes 'jajaja' in our little facebook chat and I often smirk whenever she does because it's just weird to me to laugh with a j that's pronounced as an h. Also she has already got into the swing of technology despite her short escape from it and I just threw that in there too.
Sierra and Me! So my room back home is basically a storage space now. Despite that fact, I left it in a rather horribly messy state, so when I came home to visit, my sister kindly reminded me of this fact. The comic above is also something she said when I got back and when she said it, she had the most serious face on that I almost thought she meant it. I know she WISHES it, hehe, but if I were to teach my bird anything it would be this.
Trio, Trio, Trio! So I'm 100% positive that this habit of mine is completely immature and unnecessairy, but when I am reunited with both my brother and sister, I ALWAYS check to see if I'm still second tallest. I never want to be the tallest because then I'd have to be at least 6 ft 6 inches and I'll just leave that to my cousin.
Dakota and Me! This is how I think I got the swine flu. I'm not even sure it WAS the swine flu, but I did get sick from my brother whilst at home and when you read the description of a disease whilst sick you start to fit facts to a theory instead of a theory to fit the facts.

Me and the EFY kiddies! So I swear we go through so many paper sacks at EFY and I can't figure out how! This cartoon, however, is my best guess at what does happen.

No comments: