Friday, July 25, 2008

week 35-ishesh

The 3rd floor kitchen scheduling board, fun board, and employee board! So I tried a new format of putting up my comics this summer, 8 up every two weeks instead of 2-3ish every week...which I don't like now that I look back...but I put myself in the quote boards shoes for once (quite the imagination I know) and this is what came out ;)
Anastasia, Joe S., Jessie, and me! Hah Hah Hah, so there was an article in the Daily Universe in the Opinion section incredulously reported that the Creamery ice cream has alcohol in it. Of course it's because of cooking and the vanilla and such...but hey, you can't be too careful!
Alicia and me! Ahhhhhh, the bump was a 12th of an inch tall and yet it toppled a 7 foot tall tower of glass and plastic. It was quite the experience I'd rather not repeat :p

No comments: