Monday, July 28, 2008

week 43

Foreword: YAY! I am now up-to-date with comics and what week they are irl :D aren't you proud of me! I'm just going to say that after this week I will be attaching a little (c) to all of my drawings :( I don't want them mis-used per-say. But don't think that I still haven't copyrighted the rest of my works :( they are still mine~Anyways...that's that.
Hugging EFY kid, David L., and me! :) Ah, I have to say it would be rather impossible to draw this event in all of it's ridiculous glory, so I didn't try. But I think this comic portrays the EFY kid rather well.
Jacob L., random waitstaff, David L., Brian, and me! Oh, yes, I suppose we mess around sometimes...but we WERE cleaning the floor. We'd hate for the little kiddies to trip because of a sticky floor, wouldn't we?
Me and Hellen! What? Do they not trust us anymore? Did we get someone angry in the WILK? :( oh...and if you can't read what the cutlery is saying just comment and I'll edit this post...*squints at the picture* man, even I can't read it...ok, Forks: "oh noes" Knife 1:"But...but...what if we don't get polished?!" Knife two:"Pull yourself together knife!" :D update...the doorknobs ARE back...I just over-reacted.
Two random waitstaff, me, and Ashley Kay! The EFY dance! How could I not let it live on forever in comic form? Yes, one day this will be in a museum 200 years from now and they will base their opinion of how our society lived from this comic...yes...

Allie, Ruth, Marie, and me! This is an extra comic for blog-viewers only! I drew two comics on the Saturday banquet where we were anxiously engaged in restocking the buffet line, and my crew were marvelous sources of inspiration. Eminating evil and all that jazz...but we had fun :)

No comments: