Monday, July 28, 2008

week 42

Me and Alex! Ah, acronyms, gotta luv' em.
RT, Sid, David L., and me! ok...an extension of my movie theme from last week
Me and Michael J! ok...this will not be funny NOR make sense unless you've at least heard the song from "Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street" and know the basic plot line, ok? Besides...I would never eat another person anyways X( ok, maybe I was just having a weird week this week. One of my favorite teachers can tell how I'm feeling just from my drawings, so I wonder about myself when I draw things about cannibalism.
Lots of random wait staff, Whitney, Hannah, and me! haha, I had just watched an episode of "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends" before I got the idea for this and it's the episode in which Blue says the 'ultimate cool' you can get is from wearing sunglasses. So one day when I feel so inclined, I will buy my crew at work sunglasses so we can all be unsurpassably cool...and so that I can tell them apart from anyone else's crew as well ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea!!!
Yes, put your crew in sunglasses! It creates unity.
Yes, you are so transparent that all of your inner feelings come right through in your art!!! (Canaballism??? hmmm... lets analyze that, shall we??)

big hugs...

Anonymous said...

Love, love, LOVE the Lord of the Rings reference. One of my favorite comics. And because it has RT, who is always "slacking off" :D Oh and James is Aragorn, which is HOT :D