Monday, July 28, 2008

week 41

Foreword: Yay for Movies! And who woulda thunk that Catering could be associated with them ;) Well, they do in my mind and as such they do in my comics, Enjoy!

Tammy, Jacob L., Anastasia, and me! Ah, oh so applicable, n'est-ce pas?

Lucius Fox: Let me get this straight. You think that your employer, one of the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world, is spending his nights running around the city beating criminals to a pulp with his bare hands. And your plan is to blackmail this person? Good luck.- "The Dark Knight"

Kirk, A batman cardboard cut-out, and me!
Me, Michelle, and Karen! We were discussing my pocketwatch at work one day and we got into a wonderful sarcastic-joking-ness state and it went basically like this comic.
Me, the grounds man, Karen, and Barret! One day I'll buy my own pop-up tent just so I can tie string to it and see if it'll fly :) Oh-e-oh e-oooooh-oh.

No comments: