Monday, August 11, 2008

week 44!

I'll add comments later :D for now simply enjoy :D
Yay for updates!
Me, Nikki, Anastasia, and Daniel! So I was informed that on multiple occasions this occurs on banquets. I have yet to be on one (sad day I know) but I made a comic all the same, and it's worth a good chuckle.
Troll, Lucifer, RT, and me! :D ah, I love this comic. It came from a conversation I had with RT about a banquet I had

RT: Oh, so how was your banquet?
Me: *pause* Hell...
RT: OH...so did you get to see Satan? That would be an interesting banquet. "Hey...excuse me...Prince of Darkness? Yeah...can I pre-set the desserts?"

and it made me very happy. Which is what I didn't want at the time because I wanted to be angry and fuss like a 5 year old. But now I laugh about it ^.^
Me (x2) and David L.! I've been using the word aneurysm a lot at work lately...so I thought I'd dedicate a comic to it...and besides WHO SPELL SECURITY WRONG!!! Let alone engrave it in metal? What the heck?

Oh wow...I looked up the definition (on the 'All-knowing' wikapedia *rolls eyes*) and it's not exactly what I thought it was...But it sounds good when I say it like I do so I'll keep using it as I like...anyways
Me Melissa, Anastasia, and Tina! It was a late night at the WILK and Staci was closing when she told me to get her something for a rack-up...and she pointed at it with her spoon/pen and a nice swishing motion. So nice in fact that we laughed at it for about 5 minutes and then continued on our merry way. It was worth dedicating a comic to. That and it is too much fun drawing people as flying monkeys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, you are awesome as a flying monkey!