Tuesday, August 19, 2008

week 45-Olympics!

Olympics-wise...I usually don't watch them unless I come upon someone else doing so. I just don't like to watch sports alone :( It's not as fun I guess. Sorry these are a week late, but remember my goal is really just two a week, but I've been averaging four now-a-days...Oh wells, Enjoy~!
Me, Stephen C., Tammy, and Melissa! The infamous 12 oz. challenge! After serving a chocolate fountain you race to see who can chug a 12 oz cup of chocolate! I'll have to do this next time...*looks pointedly at the legacy tent*
David L., me, and Joe S.! Now you can't tell me that you've never raced large hot keepers or closed carts before...but remember! Safety first! :(
Me, Tammy, Scott, and Peter! Scott actually came up with this one. But only after I mentioned my 'Catering Olympics' to him...so there?
Me, Tina, Marie, and Nikki! :D My old roomie was watching gymnastics the other night and I just couldn't get it out of my head how awesome they are! So one day when I have the upper body strength, I'll demonstrate someof my mad gymnastic skills for you all...*laughs heartily at such a goal*

No comments: