Wednesday, August 27, 2008

week 47

I believe this week requires a bit of explanation. There went on a thing called Education Week...this week. People come and take classes-religiously related I believe-and Catering does an awful lot of stuff for them. But this year we went above and beyond. We helped out two other food services on campus because they were short workers. The CougarEat and the Cannon Center...boy howdy. Perhaps the feelings that follow are unique to myself only, but I have embodied two out of the thousands of things I experienced this past week in my beloved comics, and I hope you Enjoy~!

Allan's wife and me! This comic is dedicated to the wonderful woman who I know as Allan's wife...I really should have learned her name. Not only did she make every mind-numbing day at the cougareat better by her wonderful-ness, she also gave me a $4 coupon for Subway. I <3 $4 coupons. XD Also, she was the hardest worker there. She comes even with some of the horror stories I have heard from others at catering when it comes to working long hours. She has my undying respect.
Karen and me! Oh man. This was my main gripe about not working for catering. I wasn't given free food. So this is what I imagined went through their heads. Secretly the Cannon Center is an evil diabolical organization bent on getting in between me and my food (see my thought bubble ;) yes...yes they are >:(
Marie, Michael J., and me! So it was an early morning banquet and we were unloading the truck. Now, in the mornings my mind tends to process thoughts more like movies and less like thought processes. So as I was carrying water to the lift I saw in my head that Marie would catch the package of water I was about to throw at her...but she didn't. Ensuite, I was made fun of the rest of the morning and this comic came to be ;)
Mitch, Joe S., Holly, and me! I should find out when the dishwasher was put in...then I can do a eulogy for it...because it deserves one that's why! We'll see if I like the new dishwasher or not...

5 comments:

Strawboat said...

ok...if I try to edit this post html throws up on me...so I'm just going to say this here. Allan said his wife 's name is karie...I think...I'll ask him again :D yay!

Holly K said...

Yes, it's Karie, Silly girl. She's amazing.

Anonymous said...

Chelsea,,, could it be...?
A guest appearance by Aiko playing the role of the evil villian's cat?
Bwa ha ha ha haaaa! (Meeeow!)

Strawboat said...

actually...yes, yes it is Aiko! Oh my, I sublimely drew her! Ha...wow. But I like it better that way. Yes it is Aiko ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh you have VEIL over your face . . . I was wondering what that was . .