Tuesday, August 19, 2008

week 46

Enjoy~!
Me and Marie's Mom! So this past summer semester I was bragging like the...braggart...I am about taking a drawing class to my wonderful co-workers when one begins to ask more questions like "what class are you in?" and "who's your teacher?" My curiosity is-of course-peaked and I ask why she is asking so many questions...turns out her mother is in my class! It was weird at first...but then I got to start hearing funny stories about said co-worker and I got to like her mom too ;) and her mom's drawings :D and her mom's cooking XD
Me, random waitstaff, and Tina! *sigh* This happened on the H-E-double hockey sticks banquet and, once again, when I looked back it was actually quite amusing. :D
Me and Tammy! Pssh, after this week at work I might be willing to pay for this myself! All joking aside...someone could seriously make money by offering cots on campus for naps...who wants to sleep on grass and get sunburned?
Me! *sigh* I <3 veg prep and pastry and the kitchen...but I don't like playing squish-me-between-fifteen-carts-to-get-to-the-one-I-need...most of the time XD

No comments: