Friday, October 16, 2009

Captain's, Part-eth one

Hey guys! So I haven't drawn any comics in awhile...and I still haven't...But! I have drawn half of the captains for the captain board in the third floor kitchen! Oh...and I made them wear their actual uniforms unlike in all of my other comics because I thought it would confuse people...but I won't be changing my comics still. Probably. I haven't drawn in awhile...Anyways, enjoy~!

Staci! I draw her in the comics that I need a more stern captain, someone to dress up as Bert or the Wicked Witch of the West, or someone shouting back at me. It makes for good comics.
Saundra! I actually haven't drawn Saundra before today! Sad, because I LOVE her hair! Or at least to draw it...I used to be able to draw Ruth's hair...but I usually don't draw people any more who have left catering in my catering comics. Yay Saundra!
Rachel! Closer extraordinaire! I don't draw her that often either...
Marie! I draw her whenever I need a sidekick! That or a fiery red head. One of the two.
Mariah! I have labeled Mariah my little zealot. She's the best captain trainee! And the Second Floor Loge is the best!
Kellyn! I actually don't draw Kellyn very much...I had to update her on the board cause the last time I drew her it looked even less like her than this one does. But I think I'm getting better at it!
Joe! Man! I LOVE drawing Joe as a Dinosaur. It provides for many comics that actually tend to be among my better ones. Plus I know he doesn't mind so I don't feel bad drawing him as one. Yay Dinosaur Joe!
Joan! This captain has an identity crisis I've decided. But she's the most amazing opener ever! :D She's also the main character in all of my Go Catering comics.
Cliff! He is also an opener! Openers are the best! Period. I haven't drawn Cliff before now either...he asked me last winter to draw him for the board and I finally got around to it! Whoot!
Chelsea! You know, Chelsea has the best name ever. I also haven't used her in any of my comics yet...but she would probably be a voice of reason if she were to be in one.
Charly! She gets a BYU Polo because she works in the Cougar Room. And she's great. And has cool hair too.
Carsten! You know, I don't think I could ever capture Carsten's genuine smile. But that doesn't mean I won't try!

So...I'm sorry if you are sad that you didn't make the first cut...I drew in the following order-ish: openers, 2FL, Cougar Room, Veteran's (kinda), Closers, and Captain Trainees. But no worries...they'll be coming forthwidth!

1 comment:

Nancy White said...

I LOVE Mariah's portrait . . . it's so good :)

Nice to see some updates, I really enjoy your drawings