Friday, October 16, 2009

Captain's part-eth two!

Hey lookie here! I didn't think I would get these done so quickly, but once I started I just had to finish it would seem! Enjoy~!
Scottie! I drew him a few times when he was a wait staff, but nothing recently. I believe he only does trucks for football now. He's just that cool.

Ryan! He is so tall! And cool! I'll have to draw him in some comics when I get around to them.
Meagan! I don't know if I've ever drawn Meagan before...I think I have when I needed someone to look incredulously at me in my comic. She's very good at it. And it's never a misplaced look!
Mark! He's a newer captain and I haven't gotten around to drawing him much either. We never really work together, so I never really have any solid catering cartoon ideas from him...eh.
Jessie! She's a closer! And hilarious! And very hard for me to draw...this took me 3-6 times to do! And it's quite smashing if I do say so myself. It involved looking up pictures on facebook. :)
Craig~!!! Craig is amazing! And he's the only other caterer at University Conference to do shout outs for Pita's with me. Therefore he gets brownie points.
Cortney! The last and final closer! I haven't used her much in comics either...but she would be dancing in them if she did make an appearance; like Ashley Kay of old.
Chris! He gave me a good comic idea the other day...he he he.
Bonnie! I've drawn Bonnie many times I believe. In some of my favorites to. That's right folks, she made it onto the board that I have at home where I keep all of my favorite comics!
Aaron! I always see Aaron sitting down.
Amy! Amazing captain! I've drawn her lots of times too. Yeah!

Oh! And RT is a captain too, but I drew him last time. He's on the board. I love to draw him too! The comics he appears in are always a good one!

That ends this installment of captains...if I missed you...feel free to tell me and I'll remedie the situation. :D or you might just be on the board like RT. Pick your poison.

3 comments:

Holly K said...

Pitas! I miss pitas!

Strawboat said...

Me too! :( Miss Piggy!

Michael said...

If I were RT, I'd be hurt.

Also, Beetlejuice and Mrs. Claus send their love.