Thursday, October 29, 2009

Go Catering week 83~!

Well, to answer your question, yes. I've decided to stop being a ninny and get back to drawing me (and you) some comics. I can't vouch for their relevant-ness though because I only do about one banquet a week. But I'm sure I can manage.

2 random angels and Me! So, at football one game day past, I didn't have enough strawberry topping. It was a very arduous process to get it too. I was frantic, on edge, and punching the air profusely. One of my wait staff suggested that I keep the eternal perspective in mind. It's ONLY strawberry topping. To any and all wait staff...know that if you say that to me then I will probably just say to myself "waitstaff" and keep freaking out. But this time I decided to listen. Hence the comic. :D
Me! So this is something I've observed as an opener; it's gotten colder. As such, it's rather hard to wash the trucks in the morning. So if the trucks are dirty, I apologize. It's because I'm frozen in the parking lot unable to reach the windows.
Uncle Sam-area! I saw an uncle sam poster abused by BYUSA the other day and decided that it was my turn to do so. Know that you are appreciated!
#8, Scott, Joe, Me (#6 :D), guy-too-cool-for-anything, and #1! So this is the first of 9 requests that I've had in the past month since I've stopped drawing comics. The other 8 will come shortly as soon as I remember what they are...yes...this one isn't even catering related...but I had the glorious privilege of standing outside to wait in line for the next Robert Jordan book by Brandon Sanderson. There were some characters there, and I like to think that I drew the most memorable of them.

No comments: