Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tribute to Truckers

Oh kay guys...so I apologize but if I am going to draw comics this week, it won't be til the end of it. But! I did manage to draw a comic in my econ notes the other day that I thought would be fun to share. See, since the last football game was earlier in the day, the guys on the trucks crew were required to come in earlier than everyone else...like 4:30 early...since some of the truck crew was working the night before, this is what I imagined went down. :) Enjoy~!
Joe S., James W., and Meme!

I also had fun typing the dialogue in paint.net :D Since one purpose in me drawing these cartoons is for me to get better, I'm practicing with the electronic editors so people don't need to read my own personal font...it just takes so much time to do X(

By the way, if anyone sees a red tribeca flashdrive with flames on it and a black stringy thing coming off of it...let me know...for I have misplaced mine and it's the one I use for my drawings...yes...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT.IS.AWESOME!

I <3 chelsea's comix