Tuesday, October 14, 2008

week 53~!

:D So I think I've come up with a name that amuses me enough for my catering character. Enjoy~!
Meme, Taizsa, and Joe S.! So I don't remember what incited me to do this, but I busted out singing 'Let me see your butter roll' and it was funny...and I did a comic about it...yes.
Slow Truck Driver, very-nice-but-also-slow Einstein's bagel lady, vehicles that are in my way, and Meme! So the other day at the dock this happened. Me being the resourceful person I was I busted out my pen and paper and occupied my time until the cars were out of my way. It was nice...the black van left first...and then the Truck at the same time the white van in front of me left. It was a day for testing my patience to say the least. But the irony was too funny afterwards not to do a comic about it.
Meme! Look guys! It's my first political cartoon! :D Do you know how happy this makes me! You have no idea, it's my dream to be a political cartoonist. :D Anyways, like I said we changed uniforms last week and the fact that our crews now wear at least 3 shades of black every time they work I thought I'd dedicate a comic to it. Now my opinion as to the uniforms; Uniforms are uniforms and I get paid to wear them. I got used to the other uniforms and I'll get used to these too...but I'll avidly be wearing aprons in the future...maybe two...

*sigh* and yes my comics are hard to understand sometimes so I'll explain my political innuendo. Barack Obama's big slogan thing is that he will bring 'change' and as we just 'changed' uniforms I was implying that change isn't always for the best :D
Bonnie and a nice old man! So we were talking about how to open our hotel carts the other day...and this did happen...but I wish I could have come up with something better for the handprint on the hotel cart thing...like a superhero pose or something like that. Alas, Bonnie's distress is awesome as well ;)

So I tried to draw the comics with the new uniforms in them and I've decided that my drawings look retarded when I do. So the old uniforms will live forever on in my drawings. After all, they never will truly leave us, they'll just be at DI :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The butter roll one is amazing . . . it tickled my funny bone just right :)

sararz said...

haha love the hot keeper, and dock ones. I almost forgot about the whole abusing the hot keeper to get it open thing!