Tuesday, October 14, 2008

week '52'!

hehe...so this is a week behind...both online and irl... :D anyways, enjoy~!
Me, Sara, Nancy, Taizsa, and Meagan! So the most prominent thing that happened this week is that Sara came for a visit! Although she requested a comic as a ghost, I decided for a conspiracy theory instead. I figured it was fiction enough :) Yay for Sara!
Me, Marie, Nancy, and Michael J.! The next prominent thing that happened...last week...is that we got new uniforms! Now I'll give my personally opinion on them in a later post, but for now I made a comic about the various ideas that popped into various peoples heads over what they wish to categorize us as...ah...human nature at it's best.
Mariah, Mckell, and Me! Kawaii! So Mariah does Nachos for me at football and I <3 how I drew her. Practically perfect in every way~! Anyways, this comic is dedicated to the ever present saying 'Two people to a cart' that I find myself doing less often than I should. I suppose this comic can be a self-chastising I suppose...riiiiiight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I still make an appearnace every now and then in the comics!!! I love it!

sararz said...

haha chels i love it! sorry i havent been able to blog stalk you, i've been slammed at work and today is the first day i got to blog stalk any one...im pretty sure there were a lot of people thinking that, or at least very confused when i was there!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I love how sara looks in the comic. It's so . . . Sara :)

Strawboat said...

:D