Thursday, October 2, 2008

week 51-1~!

Yay for comics! You know, I usually base my comics on what has happened during the week so that, hopefully, having it fresh in my mind helps me to draw a better comic. But this past week I didn't work to much since I was on a trip to New Mexico. But! I still wanted to do some comics. Enjoy~!

Dakota, Me, and Uncle James! So I don't particularly fancy Mexican food. Sometimes I'll really crave it but others I'll just get sick to the stomach...there's only one Mexican place that I can go to any time of the day and enjoy and it's in California...and yet I don't know the name of it...anyways on my trip to New Mexico we only ate at Mexican food places and it drove me to like Mexican food even less...sad day XD
Jeff D. and Me! So I also got to drive my mom's car while I was on my trip (...let's have a moment of silence, for my mom sold my car while I was away so I had to drive hers...Albeit she technically bought it and used it sometimes...meh...) and that's what influenced me to draw this comic!
Hannah and Me! So on the Legacy Tent rack-up it said this and I promised Hannah that I would draw this for her ;) that and it quite tickled my funny bone!

So you might notice that it's Thursday and that I am posting this rather late...it's because I couldn't get to a scanner and I'm sorry ;) also I still haven't decided on a name for my character...I still can't decide on one X( not that it really matters...but yeah... :D

3 comments:

sararz said...

Haha chelsea i love it! I miss catering!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok, I cant type so I removed my last comment...What I was trying to say is that I love your ducks!! You are wonderful at drawing animals. I remember Lauren's chicken... Well drawn!!